Friday, August 5, 2011

Watching Daniel Grow

One of my best friends, Margo, has been so encouraging over the past almost year.  She has allowed me to practice and learn, using her family as models!  (O:  We did her maternity shoot last fall, and since then I have taken her son, Daniel's 3 month photos and 6 month photos.  I can't believe how fast time flies...we are already talking about his 9 month photos for this month!  Slow down, sweet boy!

Here are a few of my favorites from Daniel's 3 month session:












And here are a few of my favorites from his 6 month shoot:







Margo and Daniel, I cannot wait to see you soon for 9 month photos!  All your baby boy curls are gone and you're getting bigger every day!  (O:

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful for you and your talent! :) Can't wait for the next photo shoot!! Thank you for being our photographer!

    ReplyDelete