Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rose Family Session

This session has been in the works for a while and I'm so excited to finally be able to share this sweet family with you!  Alisha asked me a couple months ago about taking some family photos for them.  They are in the process of moving from the St. Louis area to California (jealous!), so it was tricky to find a weekend when we were all in the same place.  We all braved the heat and humidity of late July, and they were such troopers!  I had a blast chasing around their 3 kiddos- full of life, curiousity and fun!  Bella is the resident nature lover/book reader, Xavier  ran circles around me and (as you will notice) Jude wanted nothing to do with me.  Lucky for us, even Jude's "leave me alone" face is adorable!  I am sincerely sad I didn't get to know this awesome family more when I lived close by; they are wonderful people and CA is Very lucky to have them!  (O: 

Thank you again, Alisha, for trusting me with your family's photos.  It was a joy to have a sneak peek into your lifesong and capture some wonderful moments.  Enjoy. (O:











Complete album of photos may be viewed here.

3 comments:

  1. Annie, thank you so much for taking our family pictures! They are exactly what we hoped they would be...real, fun, and full of life! The kids are always busy and on the go. You managed to capture each of their individual personalities despite some obstacles. :-). You are very talented and we are so happy that we got to work with you! Best of luck to you in the future! Oh, and your post above totally made me tear up! This move is really happening. Thank you for giving us one more memory of our home here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! What a cute family Alisha!

    ReplyDelete