Sunday, August 28, 2011

Daniel :: 9 Months

A couple of our best friends came up to visit last night so we could do their son, Daniel's 9 month photo session.  I just cannot believe how quickly he is growing up.  I just love his budding personality!  All evening, I kept telling Margo, "He just can't take a bad photo!" and, as you'll see, it's completely true!!  Thank you, Margo, for letting me continue to practice on your sweet boy.  I love you guys! (O:





The rest of the photos from this session can be viewed here.  (O:

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I keep saying the same thing over and over, but you are AMAZING, Annie! :) You did great! You are such a great photographer and I am so thankful for you! And we loved spending time with you guys, too! Thanks so much!

    And you totally captured his little personality. I just love all of them!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete