Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Brecken :: Newborn

I am very tardy in posting this session!  This past December, I had the pleasure of meeting little Mr. Brecken for the first time and had the honor of capturing his newborn moments.  I met up with his parents and older brother this past fall for Lacey's maternity session and was so excited to finally meet this little miracle!  His brother, Kaiden is (I think) 8 years older than he is and Lacey's doctors told her she would never have any more children.  They were all very surprised to find out Brecken was on his way and couldn't be more thrilled!  Brecken had a few medical issues (Lacey told me the specific medical terms, but I'm not good at remembering those things) and Lacey was under a close watch during her pregnancy.  Thankfully, Brecken was born with no complications and is healthy! 

Brecken wasn't entirely interested in sleeping for his session, so we spent a lot of time looking into his sweet little eyes and finally lulled him to sleep wrapped up in a receiving blanket.  Kaiden is so proud of his little brother and I know he will be an excellent big brother!  It was a joy to visit with this family again and capture this newest part of their wonderful lifesong.  Thank you, Lacey, Kevin, Kaiden and Brecken for letting me part of this exciting time!  Enjoy!





(Lacey and I share a love for scrunchy crying baby faces- they are impossible to resist!)








(Additional photos from this session can be viewed here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment